Mon Mane Na (2008 film)
|Mon Mane Na|
|Directed by||Sujit Guha|
|Produced by||Surinder Films|
|Music by||Jeet Gannguli|
|5 December 2008|
|Budget||₹ 1.5 crore|
Mon Mane Na (Bengali: মন মানে না) is a Bengali romance movie that was released in 2008, directed by Sujit Guha. It was Dev's fourth movie altogether and his second movie with actress Koel Mallick. This movie is a remake of the 1995 American romantic comedy movie French Kiss. It also has a few scenes from the Hindi movies Jab We Met, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and from Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin, "Pyar to hona hi tha"
Rahul (Dev) and Ria (Koel Mallick) meet as they are independently travelling to Siliguri. Ria is running away to meet her boyfriend, and Rahul wants to sell his steal.[clarification needed] The destination for both is the hills of Darjeeling.
They step into each other's life as well as behind each other's back as they travel, as Rahul hides his steal in Ria's bag. It gets into the hands of a thief. For Rahul the steal is the only hope, and that is something Ria realizes on visiting Rahul's family. Things take a turn when Ria is heartbroken, as her relationship with her boyfriend falls apart.
She offers to aid Rahul and also makes a deal with her father. As things falls into place for one, the world shatters for the other.
Rahul and Ria meet again but in different circumstances, not on Earth. They both confess their love, and get married.
- Tapas Paul as ACP Rehman, who was looking for Rahul (Dev) as he had stolen a neckless
- Dev as Rahul, who had stolen a neckless to arrange his sister's marriage as he was not so rich. He was going to Siliguri from Darjeeling and saw Barsha in a local bus and fall with her in love.
- Koel Mallick as Barsha, who was the only daughter richest businessman Ronojoy; as he (Hid father) announced Barsha's Marriage with an unknown person on her Birthday she went out from her house because she was in love with Bonny. But later he fell in love with Rahul
- Biswajit Chakraborty as Ronojoy, Barsha's father, a rich businessman; who had announced Barsha's marriage with an unknown person.But when he understand that his daughter loves a boy (Bonny) he scolded her and Barsha went out from her house. Then he used a lot of steps to find her and at last, he had arranged marriage of Barsha with Rahul
- Subhashish Mukherjee as Ronojoy's assistant; who had followed Ronojoy and try to find Barsha.
- Bhola Tamang as Rahman's PA
- NK Salil as a pickpocketer, who had stolen Barsha's bag with and the neckless. As a result, he was being smashed by Rahul
- Sumit Ganguly as goon, who had kidnapped Barsha but not successfully as he being smashed by Rahul
- Premjit Chatterjee as Bonnie, who was the lover of Barsha but he had a relation with another girl. At last he being smashed by Rahul
- Kaushik Banerjee as Rahul's brother, who asked Rahul to bring Barsha to prove that he was a brother of Him (Kaushik).
- Dilip Roy as Rahul's Grandfather, who was a big fan of cricket and asked Rahul to bring Barsha to fulfil his cricket team
|Mon Mane Na|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Jeet Gannguli chronology|
|Singles from Mon Mane Na|
|1.||"Mon Mane Na"||Priyo Chottopadhyay||Jeet Gannguli||Zubeen Garg, June Banerjee|
|2.||"Shubo Mangalam"||Priyo Chottopadhyay||Jeet Gannguli||Zubeen Garg, Chorus|
|3.||"Sathi Valobasa Mon"||Priyo Chottopadhyay||Jeet Gannguli||Miss. Jojo|
|4.||"Chokhe Chokhe Ato"||Gautam Sushmit||Jeet Gannguli||Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|5.||"Chupi Chupi Bhalobasa"||Gautam Sushmit||Jeet Gannguli||Shaan, June Banerjee|
|This article about a Bengali film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|