|Born||January 16, 1990
|Known for||Winner of So You Think You Can Dance Scandinavia, dancer for Justin Bieber|
Mona-Jeanette Berntsen (known as only Mona Berntsen) is a Norwegian-Moroccan dancer currently on the Purpose World Tour with Justin Bieber. Mona is known for winning So You Think You Can Dance Scandinavia, and for working with artists such as Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys and Chris Brown.
Mona Berntsen was born and raised in Norway by a Moroccan mother and a father from Northern Norway. After having her dance career breakthrough as the winner of So You Think You Can Dance Scandinavia at the age of 18, Mona was signed by Bloc Agency and moved from Norway to Los Angeles. In the coming years Mona worked with some of the world's biggest artists, including Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys, before traveling on two world tours with Chris Brown. Mona has since performed at some of the world's biggest stages and shows, including the Academy Awards, Grammy Awards, Billboard Awards and several MTV Award Shows. In 2015, Mona also performed for Nike during a clothing line launch.
Mona grew up as a member of street dance crew Cre-8, with fellow So You Think You Can Dance Scandinavia contestant Daniel Sarr and So You Think You Can Dance Norway contestant Alexandra Joner as some of the other members. With Maria Karlsen as lead choreographer, Cre-8 got to the semi finals in Norway's Got Talent.
So You Think You Can Dance Norway
|1||Endre Jansen||Afro||"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"—Michael Jackson||Safe|
|2||Lyrical jazz||"Hangin' By a Thread"—Jann Arden||Safe|
|3||Locking||"Rock Steady"—Aretha Franklin||Bottom 3|
|Results show solo||"Ring the Alarm"—Beyoncé Knowles|
|4||Endre Jansen||Jive||"Bye Bye"—David Cerra||Safe|
|5||Ole Petter Knarvik||Hip-hop||"Ice Box"—Omarion||Injured|
|2||Sergio Junior||Afrocuban Rumba||"Echa Pa'Lante"—Thalía||Safe|
|3||Showdance||"Hit & Run Holiday"—My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult||Safe|
|4||Salsa||"Meñique- Mañigua (DJ Duste Remix)"—DJ Duste||Bottom 3|
|Results show solo||"Fall Out"—Method Man|
|5||Ronni Morgenstjerne||Hip-hop||"Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)"—Gnarls Barkley||Safe|
|6||Daniel Kouvinen||Tango||"I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)"—Grace Jones||Safe|
|Contemporary||"It's a Man's Man's Man's World"—James Brown|
|7||Samba||"It Had Better Be Tonight"—Michael Bublé||Safe|
|Lyrical jazz||"It's Been Awhile"—Staind|
|8||Lindy hop||"Swingin' the Blues"—Count Basie||Winner|
|Jazz||"These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"—Nancy Sinatra|
|Final solo||"Hmm Hmm"—Beenie Man|
- Talseth, Thomas (7 January 2016). "Mona Berntsen får drømmejobben av Justin Bieber". VG (in Norwegian). Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Norske Mona (23) danset med Timberlake og 'N Sync". Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- Mona Berntsen (2012-10-16), Alicia Keys Girl On Fire HD iTunes Festival 2012, retrieved 2016-06-30
- "Norske Mona (21) turnerer med Chris Brown". Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- Pedersen, Ole-Tommy; Ane Teksum; Charlott Lokland Pettersen (29 May 2008). "Mona Jeanette vant dansefinalen". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Bloc LA | Mona Berntsen". la.blocagency.com. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- "Norske Mona (25) danser på Oscar-scenen i natt". Retrieved 2016-06-30.