Mona Township, Ford County, Illinois
Location in Ford County
Ford County's location in Illinois
|Established||March 2, 1870|
|• Total||36.19 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.19 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||9.2/sq mi (3.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60929, 60946|
|GNIS feature ID||0429381|
Mona Township is one of twelve townships in Ford County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 334 and it contained 152 housing units. The township was formed as Delhi Township from a portion of Rogers Township on March 2, 1870; its name was changed to Mona Township on June 16, 1870.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.19 square miles (93.7 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Kempton (south three-quarters)
The township contains Mona Township Cemetery.
- Tri Point Community Unit School District 6-J
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Mona Township, Ford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Broughton Township, Livingston County||Rogers Township||Milks Grove Township, Iroquois County|
|Sullivan Township, Livingston County||Ashkum Township, Iroquois County
Danforth Township, Iroquois County