Héliport de Monaco
|Operator||Direction de l'Aviation Civile|
|Elevation AMSL||20 ft / 6 m|
Monaco Heliport (French: Héliport de Monaco, IATA: MCM, ICAO: LNMC), also known as Monte Carlo Heliport, is situated in the district of Fontvieille in the Principality of Monaco. The heliport is the only aviation facility within Monaco. It was opened with the support of Prince Rainier III in 1976, with only one helipad. The only scheduled destination is Nice Côte d'Azur Airport in Nice, France. Both arrivals and departures are routed over the water, to minimize noise.
The heliport has been expanded to eight pads since its opening in 1987, with pads A and B jutted out over the sea. There is a single terminal structure at the heliport, and four hangar facilities, three on the east and one on the west side of the heliport. There is also an underground parking lot, and a drop off area at the front of the terminal.
Airlines and destinations
|Heli Air Monaco||Nice|
Shuttle buses provide connections to and from the heliport with major hotels and many other locations within Monaco. Compagnie des Autobus de Monaco operates two bus routes, which stop in the vicinity of the heliport.
- "LNMC – Monaco" (PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique (in English and French). sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr. 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-11-25.
- "A-Z World Airports Online". azworldairports.com.
- Leclerc, Grégory (30 September 2009). (in French). Maville. Missing or empty
- "Monaco Heliport". maps.google.com.
- "By helicopter". visitmonaco.com.
- "Division de Police Maritime et Aéroportuaire". gouv.mc (in French).
- "Heli Securite". helicopter-saint-tropez.com.
- http://www.monacair.mc/fr/index.aspxl. Missing or empty
|title=(help)[permanent dead link]
- "Heli Securite". helicopter-saint-tropez.com. Archived from the original on 2015-09-07. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- "Compagnie des Autobus de Monaco – Our Bus Services". cam.mc. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
|This Monaco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|