Mondiaal Nieuws, also called MO* - Mondiaal Magazine, (meaning Global News in English) is a Flemish quarterly alternative news magazine with a special focus on globalization. The magazine is published as a supplement of the news magazine Knack in Brussels, Belgium.
History and profile
MO* was established in 2002. It is a quarterly supplement of Knack, a Flemish news magazine. Newsco Publishing, a subsidiary of Roularta Media Group, is the publisher of MO* of which headquarters is in Brussels. The magazine publishes articles on globalization and development, but it focuses on those topics that are not covered by mainstream media outlets.
In 2013 the circulation of MO* was 99,699 copies.
- "MO. A Brussels-based publication focused on globalisation". Journalism Grants. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "MO* Mondiaal Magazine verliest mogelijk overheidssubsidies". MediaSpecs (in Dutch). 16 October 2013. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Rik De Nolf (2003). "Report on Operations" (PDF). Roularta Media Group. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "MO* - Mondiaal Magazine". Leraren Kaart. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Communicating Europe Manual: Belgium" (PDF). European Stability Initiative. July 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Belgium: Magazine market" (PDF). Il Sole 24 Ore. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 1 May 2014.