|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Angela Brown - President & CEO |
Royal Bank of Canada|
BMO Bank of Montreal
Moneris is Canada’s largest financial technology company that specializes in payment processing. Moneris was established in December 2000 as a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has a contact centre in Sackville, New Brunswick. Moneris’ U.S. operations (formerly known as Harris Bank Merchant Services/The Charge-It-System) were based in Schaumburg, Illinois, until being sold in November 2016 to Vantiv.
2007 – Became one of the first acquirers in Canada to be certified by Interac Association, MasterCard and VISA to deliver EMV technology
- "Moneris - Our Executive Team". Moneris. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- "Sage 50 Accounting is now connected to Moneris | Sage". www.sage.com. Retrieved 2017-12-18.
- "Moneris - Corporate History". Archived from the original on 2008-04-04. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Minister Of Finance, Mayor Of Sackville And Moneris Solutions CEO Open New Sackville Contact Centre". Archived from the original on 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Vantiv has made a key acquisition". Business Insider. 14 November 2016. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Moneris Solutions - About Us". Archived from the original on 2009-02-24. Retrieved 2009-02-16.
- "Moneris Solutions to Acquire Loyalty Program Specialist Ernex Marketing Technologies". Business Wire. 2003-10-29. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Moneris Solutions demonstrates Canada's first Visa certified chip transaction". Archived from the original on 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Payment provider Moneris Solutions processes Canada's first Interac Online transaction". Archived from the original on 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Moneris Solutions delivers convenient and secure payment processing to Canadians through fully certified chip technology". Archived from the original on 2007-10-08. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Moneris Solutions Announces Strategic Acquisition of Keycorp Canada Inc". Retrieved 2008-08-28.[dead link]