This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Software, Website Optimization|
|Founder||David Brussin, David Bookspan|
|Lucinda Duncalfe, CEO|
David Brussin, CPO
Bob Lawson, CFO
Brian O'Neil, CTO
|Monetate Intelligent Personalization Engine;|
Monetate Test & Segment;
Monetate Intelligent Recommendations
Number of employees
|220 (as of April 2014)|
Monetate is an American software company founded in 2008 that provides e-commerce solutions[buzzword] for online retailers.
In February, 2013 Monetate raised $17.3 million Series C round funding. In December, 2013, Monetate raised $8 million in Series C round funding from Common Fund, First Round Capital, FLOODGATE, Lead Edge Capital, and OpenView Venture Partners.
- "From two employees to 220, in only six years". Fortune. 17 April 2014. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Monetate - CrunchBase".
- "Dec 5, 2013: Monetate - Funding Round - Series C - CrunchBase".
- "Monetate Appoints New CEO Lucinda Duncalfe to Help Company Meet Growing Demand for Digital Personalization - Monetate".
- "Q&A: David Brussin of Monetate".
- Friday, James Hercher //; October 11th; Pm, 2019-12:51 (11 October 2019). "Kibo Buys Monetate In Its Vista-Backed Bid To Be The Next Ecom Cloud". AdExchanger. Retrieved 14 May 2020.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Kibo to Acquire Monetate to Personalize the Entire Customer Journey". RIS News. Retrieved 14 May 2020.