Money, Cash, Hoes
|"Money, Cash, Hoes"|
|Single by Jay-Z featuring DMX|
|from the album Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life|
|Released||November 9, 1998|
|Format||12-inch single, Vinyl|
|Genre||East coast hip hop|
|Label||Roc-A-Fella, Def Jam|
"Money, Cash, Hoes" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Jay-Z as the third single from his third album Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998). It features fellow American rapper DMX and production by Swizz Beatz. Its beat features a heavy use of descending synthesizers. In the end of the track, Pain in Da Ass is talking, saying things similar to the dialogue in the film Goodfellas. The remix features guest verses from Memphis Bleek and Beanie Sigel and is also featured as a single on the soundtrack of the 1999 film The Corruptor.
Single track list
- "Money, Cash, Hoes (Remix) (Radio Edit)"
- "Money, Cash, Hoes (Remix) (Dirty Version)"
- "Money, Cash, Hoes (Remix) (Instrumental)"
- "Jigga What? (Radio Edit)"
- "Nigga What, Nigga Who (Originator 99)"
- "Jigga What? (Instrumental)"
- Connolly, Dave. "The Corruptor Soundtrack Review at Allmusic". Retrieved July 9, 2007.
- Juon, Steve. "The Corruptor Soundtrack Review at RapReviews.com". Retrieved July 9, 2007.