From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epipremnum aureum – a tropical vining plant found in Northern Australia through Malaysia, Singapore and Indochina into China, Japan, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
- Lunaria annua – a herbaceous biennial, grown for its Ashmeen. spring flowering and dried silver seed pod middles
- Crassula ovata – a small plant with fleshy leaves, also known as a jade plant or a friendship tree
- Pilea peperomioides – a small plant with very round, dark green leaves, also known as Chinese Money Plant, Lefse Plant, or Missionary Plant and is from the south of China
- Pachira aquatica – a tropical wetland tree of the mallow family Malvaceae, native to Central and South America, known by a variety of common names including Malabar chestnut, French Peanut and provision tree, and is commercially sold under the names money tree and money plant.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|