|Industry||Software, Cloud Databases|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
In October 2012, mLab received a follow-on investment of $5 million  and shortly thereafter, mLab was named by Network World as one of the 10 most useful cloud databases along with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud SQL, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, and others.
In June 2014, MongoDB Inc. announced a fully managed highly available MongoDB-as-a-Service Add-On offering on the Microsoft Azure store. The offering is delivered in collaboration with Microsoft and mLab.
In February 2016, mLab changed its name from MongoLab to mLab to expand into new areas and products.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Partners
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Partners
- Empson, Rip (2011-05-18). "Cloud Database Provider MongoLab Raises $3 Million From Foundry, Baseline, And Others". Techcrunch.
- Ryan, Claire (2012-04-26). "MongoLab Presents At Under The Radar". Under The Radar.
- Shulman, Will (2012-08-02). "Why is MongoDB wildly popular? It’s a data structure thing.". MongoLab.
- Harris, Derrick (2012-10-31). "MongoLab explains why everyone loves MongoDB (and raises $5M)". Gigaom.
- Wen, Ben (2012-10-31). "MongoLab Launches Its MongoDB Cloud Database Service on Microsoft's Windows Azure". BusinessWire.
- Butler, Brandon (2012-12-19). "10 of the most useful cloud databases". Network World.
- Aslett, Matt (2013-09-18). "ObjectLabs enjoys developer-driven adoption of MongoLab managed DBaaS". The 451 Group.