From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mongol Khaganate)
Mongol khanate or Mongolian khanate can refer to:
- Khanate of the Khamag Mongol (900s–1206)
- Mongol Empire (1206-1368)
- Northern Yuan dynasty (1368-1635)
- Kara Del (c. 1389–1513)
- Kalmyk Khanate (1630-1771)
- Dzungar Khanate (1634–1758)
- Khoshut Khanate (1642-1717)
- Mongolia (1911–24)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongol khanate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.