Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mongolian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mongolian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Mongolia, a country in Asia
- Mongolian people, or Mongols
- Mongolia (1911–24), the government of Mongolia, 1911–1919 and 1921–1924
- Mongolian language
- Mongolian alphabet
- Mongolian (Unicode block)
- Mongolian cuisine
- Mongolian culture
- Mongolian idiocy, now more commonly referred to as Down syndrome
- All pages beginning with "Mongolian"
- Languages of Mongolia
- List of Mongolians
- Mongolian nationalism (disambiguation)
- Mongolian race (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongolian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.