From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mongols or mongols in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mongols are one or several ethnic groups largely located in Mongolia, China, and Russia.
Mongol or Mongols may also refer to:
Ethnography and linguistics
- Mongol language, the language spoken by the Mongols, either Mongolian language, Middle Mongolian (13th–14th century) or even any of the Mongolic languages
- Mongol language (Papua New Guinea)
- Mongoloid, a historical racial classification named after the Mongols
- Red tasseled Mongols, Mongols call themselves "red-tasseled Mongols" because Mongols wear hat with red tassel. Manchu people were also falsely called "Red tasseled Mongols" by Khalkha Mongols in the early Qing Dynasty.
- Mongol (film), a 2007 film by Sergei Bodrov
- The Mongols (film), a 1961 Italian/French international co-production historical adventure film directed by André de Toth
- Moğollar, Turkish rock band
- at one time persons with Down's Syndrome were described as mongoloid; this usage is now considered unacceptable and extremely offensive
- Mongols Motorcycle Club, a motorcycle club in the United States and Mexico
- Mongolian spot, a blue spot in children in certain populations named after the Mongols
- Epicanthic fold, also sometimes stated as "Mongolian eye fold" in certain languages, named after the Mongols
- *Various authors (2008). 清实录 (Veritable Records of the Qing dynasty). Zhonghua Book Compary. pp. 258 (Shizu period). ISBN 9787101056266.
- Howard-Jones, Norman (1979). "On the diagnostic term "Down's disease"". Medical History. 23 (1): 102–04. doi:10.1017/s0025727300051048. PMC . PMID 153994.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongols.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.