Monguel

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monguel
مونكل
Agricultural Urban Commune
Country  Mauritania
Department Monguel Department
Population (2000)
 • Total 5,000
 • Density 100/sq mi (50/km2)
Time zone GMT (UTC+0)

Monguel is an Urban Agricultural Commune in Mauritania.

Demographics[edit]

5000 people lived in Monguel as of 2000, and there were approximately 6000 living there in 2013. 52.5% of its population were females, and 47.5% were males. 67.5% of its population was rural or nomadic, and the remaining 32.5% was urban.[1]

References[edit]

Coordinates: 16°25′N 13°08′W / 16.417°N 13.133°W / 16.417; -13.133