Porn star Monique Covét at the 2002 Adult Entertainment Expo.
|Born||14 July 1976|
|Other names||Monica CairnsMonique CoveeMonique CovetMonique CovétMonicaMonika SpermaloverMonika Tanner|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Monique Covét (born 14 July 1976 in Budapest, Hungary) is a Hungarian pornographic actress and fetish model. She rose to prominence from 1998 to 2001 as the star of several features for the Private Media Group.
By her own account, Monique Covét started her career in the world of hardcore porn almost by accident. After arriving in Paris for what she believed was another series of routine modeling shoots, her agent there recommended her for a Private Media casting session where she met French hardcore director and actor, Pierre Woodman. "They offered me a lead role right away as they said I had star quality", she said. "I am the kind of person who tries everything once. Everyone was so kind to me. I thought that if this is the situation, why not try it?"
Covét has stated that she is bisexual.
Awards and nominations
- 2001 Venus Award winner - Best Actress (Europe)
- 2002 Venus Award - Best Eastern European Erotic Actress (shared with Rita Faltoyano)
- 2004 Berlin Erotic Film Festival - Jury Actress Award
- 2004 Brussels Erotic Film Festival European X Awards - Lifetime Achievement Award
- "Not just another Barbie - XpatLoop.com - Budapest sun archive". Budapestsun.com. 2002-07-25. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Monique Covet - I had to suck one guy and fondle my best girlfriend". Sexypartyline.com. Archived from the original on 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Venus 2002 - Messe-Preview & Awards". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on February 9, 2010. Retrieved 2014-05-02.