|Notable works||Young Trudeau, Trudeau Transformed|
The first volume of the Trudeau biography, Young Trudeau: Son of Quebec, Father of Canada, 1919-1944, won the Shaughnessy Cohen Prize for Political Writing in 2006. The second volume, Trudeau Transformed: The Shaping of a Statesman, 1944-1965, was a shortlisted nominee for the same award in 2011. A third volume, focusing on Trudeau's career in elected politics after 1965, is slated for future publication.
- Young Trudeau: Son of Quebec, Father of Canada, 1919-1944 (2006, ISBN 978-0771067495)
- Trudeau Transformed: The Shaping of a Statesman, 1944-1965 (2011, ISBN 978-0771051258)
- "The Shaughnessy Cohen Prize Series, with Max and Monique Nemni" Archived 2015-02-10 at the Wayback Machine. Open Book Toronto, April 23, 2012.
- "History texts biased, linguist charges: Quebec program said to underplay federalist themes". Montreal Gazette, May 16, 1996.
- "Cite Libre division on display". Montreal Gazette, March 26, 1996.
- "Biography of Trudeau's youth wins Shaughnessy Cohen prize". CBC News, February 28, 2007.
|This article about a Canadian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|