From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moniruzzaman or Maniruzzaman or Muniruzzaman or Manirujjaman is the name of several people, including:
- Al Mohammad Moniruzzaman, cricketer, born 1976
- Moniruzzaman (Rajshahi cricketer), born 1977
- Moniruzzaman (Chittagong Division cricketer), born 1990
- A. H. M. Moniruzzaman, diplomat, born 1950
- Mohammad Moniruzzaman (1936–2008), writer, freedom fighter, lyricist, professor at University of Dhaka
- Moniruzzaman (linguist, University of Chittagong), born 1940
- ANM Muniruzzaman, president of the Bangladesh Institute of Peace & Security Studies
- ANM Muniruzzaman (1924-1971), professor of Statistics, University of Dhaka, killed in the 1971 Dhaka University massacre
- Maniruzzaman Islamabadi (1875–1950), Islamic philosopher, nationalist activist and journalist from Chittagong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moniruzzaman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.