|Industry||Video game publisher|
The company was created by John Greiner, who is its president.
In 2012, the company attempted to run a Kickstarter alongside Gaijinworks to localize Class of Heroes 2 and publish the game's special edition. However, this failed to raise enough funds to meet the $500,000 goal. Greiner attributed this to the desire to quickly begin the Kickstarter in order to capitalize off of the success of the Double Fine Adventure Kickstarter, and not having adequate planning. Additionally, MonkeyPaw had promised to release a digital version regardless of whether it succeeded or failed, which led to a lack of urgency. Greiner stated he would continue his goal of publishing as many JRPGs as possible in the United States.
- "Home - MonkeyPaw Games". MonkeyPaw Games. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Reese, Zack. "E3 2012: MonkeyPaw Games and Gaijinworks Interview | RPG Site". www.rpgsite.net. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Schreier, Jason. "When A Kickstarter Fails". Kotaku. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Jackson, Leah B. (2014-01-13). "Tomba! 2, Double Dragon Coming To PlayStation Network Between January And February". IGN. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Davison, Pete. "MonkeyPaw Games Prepares for PS1-Centric "Retro Rush" Event". USgamer. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "The PSP is still alive and kicking with Class of Heroes 3". Destructoid. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|