From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monkey Island may refer to:
- Monkey Island (series), an adventure game series
- Nanwan Monkey Island, a nature reserve in Hainan, China
- Monkey Island, North Carolina, a remote, natural island located in Currituck Sound, North Carolina
- Monkey Island, an alternative name for Morgan Island, South Carolina
- Monkey Island, a peninsula in the Grand Lake o' the Cherokees in northeast Oklahoma
- Monkey Island, Bray, in the River Thames
- Monkey Island, Cayo Santiago, Puerto Rico; also a name sometimes used for Mona Island, Puerto Rico
- Angaur, Palau, also known as "Monkey Island"
- Sarushima, Japan, also known as "Monkey Island"
- Koh Rong, Cambodia, commonly called "Monkey Island" among foreigners
- Monkey Island, a division of the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo in Cleveland Ohio, where monkeys were kept outside with no cages or walls on an island
- Monkey Island, an area that used to be in the San Francisco Zoo, where monkeys were kept outside with no cages or walls on an island
- "Monkey Island", an area that was at the entrance of the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Gardens from 1935–1998
- Monkey Island (album), a 1977 album by The J. Geils Band
- Monkey Island, a nautical term for a ship's upper bridge, see Brass monkey
- Monkey Island (book), a 1991 book about homelessness geared towards middle school children
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monkey Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.