Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up monobloc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monobloc may refer to:
- Monobloc engine, an internal combustion engine with the cylinder head and block formed as one unit
- Monobloc (chair), a type of light-weight chair made of one-piece plastic
- Monobloc (film), a 2005 Argentine film
- Monoblock LNB, a type of low-noise block downconverter
- In photography, another name for a monolight, a type of electronic flash with the electronics in the head, as opposed to a pack-and-head system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monobloc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.