From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monobloc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monobloc may refer to:
- Monobloc engine, an internal combustion engine with the cylinder head and block formed as one unit
- Monobloc (chair), a type of light-weight chair made of one-piece plastic
- Monobloc (film), a 2005 Argentine film
- Monoblock LNB, a type of low-noise block downconverter
- In photography, another name for a monolight, a type of electronic flash with the electronics in the head, as opposed to a pack-and-head system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monobloc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.