From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Monocane)
Monocaine or monocane may refer to:
- Monocaine hydrochloride (butethamine hydrochloride), a local anesthetic
- Monocaine, a fictitious drug that takes the colour from whoever or whatever ingests it; it also causes aggression and insanity (The Invisible Man).
- Monocane, a fictional poison in the Matlock episodes "The Nurse", "The Heist" 1995 and "The Hucksters"
- Monocane, a fictional poison in the Perry Mason TV movie A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Lethal Lifestyle
- Monocane, a fictional poison in the McBride TV movie The Doctor is Out ... Really Out
- Monocane, a fictional poison in the Diagnosis Murder TV series show, episode Murder Two part 1 & part 2 1997
- Monocaine is referred to in the lyrics of the third verse of the song "Transmaniacon MC" by the band Blue_Öyster_Cult.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monocaine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.