From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monod is a surname, and may refer to:
- Adolphe Monod (1802–1856), French Protestant churchman; brother of Frédéric Monod.
- Frédéric Monod (1794–1863), French Protestant pastor.
- Gabriel Monod, French historian
- Jacques Monod (1910–1976), French biologist and winner of the 1965 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- Jacques-Louis Monod (b. 1927), French musician.
- Jérôme Monod (1930-2016), French business executive and political advisor.
- Théodore Monod (1836–1921), French Protestant pastor and hymn writer; son of Frédéric Monod.
- Théodore André Monod (1902–2000), French naturalist, explorer, and humanist scholar; son of Théodore Monod.
- Wilfred Monod (1867-1943) French Protestant theologian
|This page lists people with the surname Monod. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|