Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up monogram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Monogram is a motif made by overlapping or combining two or more letters or other graphemes to form one symbol.
Monogram may also refer to:
- Monogram (artwork), a combine painting by American artist Robert Rauschenberg
- Monogram (company), a United States scale model manufacturer
- Monogram Foods, a United States packaged foods manufacturer
- Monogram Pictures, a Hollywood studio
- Monogram Records, a United States record label
- Varsity letter or monogram, an award earned in the United States for excellence in school activities
- Monograms, a package tour operator, part of Globus family of brands
- Major Francis Monogram, a character in the animated television series Phineas and Ferb
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monogram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.