Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some monokines are:
- interleukin 1 
- tumor necrosis factor-alpha 
- alpha and beta interferon 
- colony stimulating factors 
- Monokines at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Leung DY, Geha RS, Newburger JW (1986). "Two monokines, interleukin 1 and tumor necrosis factor, render cultured vascular endothelial cells susceptible to lysis by antibodies circulating during Kawasaki syndrome". J Exp Medicine. 164 (6): 1958–72. PMID 3491174.
- Julius M. Cruse; Robert Edwin Lewis (20 April 2009). Illustrated dictionary of immunology. CRC Press. pp. 208–. ISBN 978-0-8493-7987-1. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
|This biochemistry article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|