From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monomorphic or monomorphism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monomorphic or Monomorphism may refer to:
- Monomorphism, an injective homomorphism in mathematics
- Monomorphic QRS complex, a wave pattern seen on an electrocardiogram
- Monomorphic, a linguistic term meaning "consisting of only one morpheme"
- Monomorphism (biology), when only one phenotype exists in a population of a species
- Monomorphism (computer science), a programming concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monomorphic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.