From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Monotone (disambiguation))
|Look up monotone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monotone refers to a sound, for example music or speech, that has a single unvaried tone. See: monophony.
Monotone or monotonicity may also refer to:
- Monotone preferences, a property of a consumer's preference ordering.
- Monotonicity (mechanism design), a property of a social-choice function.
- Monotonicity criterion, a property of a voting-system.
- Resource monotonicity, a property of resource-allocation rules and bargaining systems.
- Monotone class theorem, in measure theory
- Monotone convergence theorem, in mathematics
- Monotone polygon, a property of a geometric object
- Monotonic function, a property of a mathematical function
- Monotonicity of entailment, a property of some logical systems
- Monotone (software), an open source revision control system
- Monotonic orthography, simplified spelling of modern Greek
- The Monotones, 1950s American rock and roll band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monotone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.