|Monroe Public School
|Type and location
||Dr. Barry Martin
|Students and staff
||85 sq mi (220 km2)
Monroe Public Schools is a public school district in Monroe, Michigan. It is the largest school district in Monroe County in terms of enrollment. In addition to serving the city of Monroe, the district also encompasses all of Monroe Charter Township and portions of Frenchtown Charter, Exeter, Raisinville, and La Salle townships.
- Arborwood Elementary Campus
- Arborwood South Elementary School
- Arborwood North Elementary School
- Custer Elementary Complex
- Custer #1 Elementary School
- Custer #2 Elementary School
- Manor Elementary School
- Raisinville Elementary School
- Waterloo Elementary School
- Monroe Middle School
- Monroe High School
- MCMC (Monroe County Middle College)
- Orchard Center High School (alternative school)
Specialized learning centers
- Knabusch Mathematics and Science Center
- Riverside Early Learning Center
Notable alumni of Monroe High School
- ^ Monroe Public Schools (2009). "Monroe Public Schools 2009/10 Budget". Retrieved February 22, 2010.
- ^ a b c Monroe County Intermediate School District (2009). "Monroe County Educational Directory (2009–2010)" (PDF). Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- ^ Monroe Public Schools (2010). "Monroe Public Schools: District Profile". Retrieved March 1, 2010.
- ^ Michigan Department of Information Technology (March 2008). "Monroe ISD public school boundaries" (PDF). Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- ^ Google+ profile of Frankie Biggz
- ^ "Carl Ford". Green Bay Packers. Archived from the original on August 7, 2004.
- ^ "LEHR, John Camillus, (1878 - 1958)". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- ^ "Q & A With Bronco "Superman" McKart". Boxing News 24. October 26, 2010. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- ^ "Eric Wilson". Michigan Wolverines. Archived from the original on December 12, 2002.
- ^ "Eric Wilson". Chicago Bears. Archived from the original on June 27, 2006.
Coordinates: 41°55′56″N 83°23′10″W / 41.93222°N 83.38611°W