Monroe Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||41.3 sq mi (107 km2)|
|• Land||40.95 sq mi (106.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.35 sq mi (0.9 km2) 0.85%|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|• Density||98.2/sq mi (37.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46985, 46996|
|GNIS feature ID||453645|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 41.3 square miles (107 km2), of which 40.95 square miles (106.1 km2) (or 99.15%) is land and 0.35 square miles (0.91 km2) (or 0.85%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Franklin Township (north)
- Tippecanoe Township (northeast)
- Harrison Township (east)
- Van Buren Township (southeast)
- Indian Creek Township (south)
- Beaver Township (southwest)
- Jefferson Township (west)
- Rich Grove Township (northwest)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Crown Hill, Memorial Gardens, Reed and Saint Peters.
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 18
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/16/15 through 3/20/15. National Park Service. 2015-03-27.
||Rich Grove Township||Franklin Township||Tippecanoe Township|
|Jefferson Township||Harrison Township|
|Beaver Township||Indian Creek Township||Van Buren Township|