Monster Bash (pinball)
|Release date||July 1998|
|Programming||Lyman F. Sheats, Jr.|
|Mechanics||Chris Shipman, Robert C. Friesl|
|Production run||3,361 units|
Monster Bash is a pinball machine produced by Williams. The game features some Universal Monsters including The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula and The Mummy.
The main goal of the game is to collect the instruments of the iconic horror characters and form the Monsters of Rock band. The table includes a Phantom Flip. Players can let go of the flippers with this auto-play feature and watch the game complete the shots.
In 2018, Chicago Gaming announced they would begin production of a Monster Bash remake as part of their series of classic pinball remakes, which includes Medieval Madness and Attack From Mars.
Monster Bash is no longer available as a table of The Pinball Arcade because of an expired license.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-16. Retrieved 2013-11-16.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "MONSTER BASH CONFIRMED". Welcome to Pinball News - First & Free. 2018-07-24. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Medieval Madness Remake Pinball - Chicago Gaming Company". www.chicago-gaming.com. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Attack From Mars Remake - Chicago Gaming Company". www.chicago-gaming.com. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- Monster Bash at the Internet Pinball Database
- Pinball Archive rule sheet
- Monster Bash development cycle
|This pinball article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|