Monsters and Critics
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2010)|
|Type of site||News blog|
|Owner||Monsters and Critics|
|Created by||James Wray and Ulf Stabe|
|Revenue||Monthly Revenue: $46,560|
|Alexa rank||95,580 (March 2014[update])|
Monsters and Critics (M&C) is a web-only entertainment/celebrity news and review publication with movie, DVD, video game, and music reviews, along with political commentary as well as coverage of world news, technology, sports, and science.
Monsters and Critics was founded in 2003 by James Wray and Ulf Stabe, who co-own its management company, WOTR Limited. Wray is the Site Editor, Stabe is the Administrator and Programmer, and its Editors are Patrick Luce - DVD (USA), Movies, and Music and Soundtracks; April Neale (formerly MacIntyre) - People and Celebrity (USA), Smallscreen, Beauty, Consumer Health, Arts, Lifestyle and Fashion; and Hector Cortez - Gaming (USA). Most of its readers and staff are in the United States. In addition to the English version, the group added a German language edition in 2006.
In January 2010, Protrackr.com estimated the website's potential worth at $3,911,040, its daily ad revenue at $1,552, and its monthly revenue at $46,560, with approximately 343,331 visitors per day, and 1,201,658 page views per day.
The Tech Herald
- "Monstersandcritics.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "Entertainment and World News on Monsters and Critics". Monsters and Critics. Monsters and Critics. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- "Monsters and Critics Team". Monsters and Critics (Monsters and Critics). Retrieved January 6, 2009.
- "About Monsters and Critics". Monsters and Critics (Monsters and Critics). December 7, 2006. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- "monstersandcritics.com Site Information and Statistics". Protrackr.com. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- "About The Tech Herald". The Tech Herald. Monsters and Critics. February 5, 2008. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|