Mont Albert, Victoria
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Population||4,954 (2011 census)|
|• Density||3,100/km2 (8,020/sq mi)|
|Area||1.6 km2 (0.6 sq mi)|
|Location||12 km (7 mi) from Melbourne|
|State electorate(s)||Box Hill|
Mont Albert is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 12 km east of Melbourne's Central Business District. Its local government area are the Cities of Boroondara and Whitehorse. At the 2011 Census, Mont Albert had a population of 4,954.
- Mont Albert Primary School
- Koonung Secondary College
- Hills Bible Church
- City of Box Hill - the former local government area of which Mont Albert was a part
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Mont Albert (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 11 April 2008
- "Hills Bible Church".
|This article about a place in Melbourne is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|