Mont Albert, Victoria
|Population||4,840 (2016 census)|
|• Density||3,030/km2 (7,830/sq mi)|
|Area||1.6 km2 (0.6 sq mi)|
|Location||12 km (7 mi) from Melbourne|
|State electorate(s)||Box Hill|
Mont Albert is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 12 km east of Melbourne's Central Business District. Its local government area are the Cities of Boroondara and Whitehorse. At the 2016 Census, Mont Albert had a population of 4,840.
- Mont Albert Primary School
- Koonung Secondary College
- Hills Bible Church
- City of Box Hill - the former local government area of which Mont Albert was a part
- "2016 Census QuickStats Mont Albert". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 11 April 2008
- "Hills Bible Church".
|This article about a place in Melbourne is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|