This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1.2 / January 2009
|Type||video editing software|
Montage Extreme (ME) is a video editing software package originally developed by Dayang Corporation  ME is a non-linear editor which can handle nearly all HD and SD video formats on a mixed timeline and output to most modern delivery formats, including standard DVDs and Blu-ray discs (in version 1.2). ME is designed for any broadcast and post-production environment, especially those with newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage. Montage Extreme offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing, chroma keying, titling, and timeline output capabilities. Montage Extreme supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks plus Infinity JPEG 2000, DVCPro and DVCProHD, P2, VariCam, Ikegami GigaFlash, MXF, XDCAM, and XDCAM EX video.
Montage Extreme key features, as stated on the developer's webpage are:
- Applies the PCI-E high-speed bus to provide large brand width for greater data processing capacity.
- High quality inputs and outputs for HD/SD component video, composite video and s-video.
- Provides HDMI multi-media digital interface
- Native support for DV, HDV, P2, P2 HD, XDCAM, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD.
- Supports simultaneous mixed editing of SD and HD clips of all formats on the timeline, needless of transcode or changing file format
- Realtime 2D/3D effects, speed-adjust play，reverse play, color correction, chroma key, etc.
- Built-in title tools provide character shapes, effects and plenty of templates for title, subtitle, scroll and animation production
- Professional audio module offers plenty of effects such as 15/31 band EQ, reverberation, tone adjustment, speed adjustment, De-noise, De-click, etc.
Version 1.2 was released in January, 2009.
|This multimedia software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|