External façade of the building from the northeast at dusk.
|Architectural style||Art Deco
|Location||16 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY|
|Owner||SL Green Realty|
|Roof||462 ft (141 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||H. Craig Severance|
It was designed by architect H. Craig Severance and built in 1927. It is the tallest office building and the tenth tallest building overall in Brooklyn at 462 feet (141 m). The building is 35 stories tall and has a floor area of 317,625 ft² (29,508 m²). The Montague-Court building is currently owned and managed by SL Green Realty. In February 2012, the building was landmarked and became included within the Borough Hall Skyscraper District.
- Suzanne Spellen. "Building of the Day: 16 Court Street". Brownstoner. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Views: Brooklyn, Long Island, Staten Island. Brooklyn skyscrapers. View 002: Montague-Court Building.". Brooklyn Visual Heritage. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Landmarks grow in Brooklyn". New York Post. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Item To Be Heard" (PDF). NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- Media related to Montague-Court Building at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Montague-Court Building on CTBUH
- Montague-Court Building on Emporis
- Montague-Court Building on Skyscraperpage.com
|This article about a building or structure in Brooklyn is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|