Montana elections, 2010
|Elections in Montana|
United States House
Many state offices in Montana, including Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, Auditor, and Superintendent of Public Instruction, were not up for re-election in 2010.
Supreme Court Justice
District Court Judge
Six seats were available in: District 1, Department 4; District 4, Department 4; District 11, Department 4; District 13, Department 6; District 19, Department 1; and District 21, Department 1.
Public Service Commissioner
Two Public Service Commissioners, representing District 1 and District 5, were elected in 2010.
Twenty-five seats in the Montana Senate were up for election in 2010.
All one hundred seats of the Montana House of Representatives were up for election in 2010.
Multiple judicial positions were up for election in 2010.
Three statewide initiatives were voted on and all passed.
- "Montana 2010 Midterm Elections". The Green Papers. Retrieved April 16, 2010.
- New York Times. "2010 Election Results Montana". The New York Times. Retrieved March 5, 2011.
- "Candidate Information – Offices on the Ballot". Secretary of State. Retrieved April 16, 2010.
- Secretary of State. "2010 General Election Official Statewide Canvass" (PDF). Retrieved March 5, 2011.
- Elections Division of the Montana Secretary of State
- Candidates for Montana State Offices at Project Vote Smart
- Montana Polls at Pollster.com
- Montana Congressional Races in 2010 campaign finance data from OpenSecrets.org
- Montana 2010 campaign finance data from Follow the Money
- Imagine Election – Find out which candidates will appear on your ballot – search by address or zip code.