Montebello Township, Hancock County, Illinois
Mississippi River picnic area
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||41.14 sq mi (106.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.76 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Water||4.38 sq mi (11.3 km2) 10.65%|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Density||97.4/sq mi (37.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62334, 62341, 62354, 62379|
|GNIS feature ID||0429386|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 41.14 square miles (106.6 km2), of which 36.76 square miles (95.2 km2) (or 89.35%) is land and 4.38 square miles (11.3 km2) (or 10.65%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Greenwood and Oakwood.
- Wildcat Spring Park
- Hamilton Community Consolidated School District 328
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Montebello Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Sonora Township||Rock Creek Township|
|Jackson Township, Lee County, Iowa||Prairie Township|
|Vernon Township, Clark County, Missouri
|Wythe Township||Bear Creek Township|