Emblem of the Montenegrin Navy
|Branch||Military of Montenegro|
|Role||Control, protect and defend territorial sea|
|H/Q||Naval base Bar|
The Montenegrin Navy was established in 2006 following the secession of Montenegro from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro. Nearly all of the navy's equipment was inherited from the armed forces of the State Union - as Montenegro contained the entire coastline of the former union, it retained practically the entire naval force.
Units & Structure
- Navy (Montenegrin: Mornarica)
- Naval Surface Forces (Montenegrin: Površinske pomorske snage)
- Observation Forces (Montenegrin: Snage za osmatranje)
- Special Forces (Montenegrin: Specijalne snage)
- Training Ship "Jadran" (Montenegrin: Školski Brod "Jadran")
- Serving Platoon (Montenegrin: Vod za opsluživanje)
- Deterring the armed threat to Montenegro:
- Preparations for the defense (training, exercising and maintaining a high level of combat readiness).
- Defence Cooperation
- Defense of the territorial waters:
- Protection of the sovereignty of the waters and air space above it.
- Defending against unconventional threats against the armed forces.
- Support to allied forces that are engaged in the defense of Montenegro.
|Kotor class frigate||2 In active service||Yugoslavia||- P-33 Kotor
- P-34 Novi Sad
To remain in service until RTOP-405 and 406 are converted to patrol boats. Montenegro is currently looking for buyers for the ships. 
|Fast attack craft|
|Končar class fast attack craft||2 In active service||Yugoslavia||- RTOP-405 Jordan Nikolov Orce
- RTOP-406 Ante Banina
Both are to be converted to patrol boats. 
|Transport and support|
|PO-class||1 in reserve||Yugoslavia||- PO91|
|Salvage tug||2 in active service||Yugoslavia||- PR-41 (Orada)
|Jadran||1 in active service||Germany||Used as a training ship|
|Motor sailboat||2 in active service||Yugoslavia||- Bojana
|Diving boat||2 in active service||Yugoslavia||-Ronilačka baraksa 81
-Ronilačka barkasa 85
|Motor boat Polycat||1 in active service||Netherlands|
|Motor boat||1 in active service||Yugoslavia||- ČM 33|
|Valiant 620PT||2 in active service||United Kingdom||Used by Marine Platoon|
|Jadranka||1 for sale ||Yugoslavia||VIP Yacht|
|Floating crane||1 in active service||Yugoslavia||LDI 18|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Navy of Montenegro.|