Montfermeil is a commune in the eastern suburbs of Paris, France. It is located 17.2 km (10.7 mi) from the center of Paris.
Montfermeil is famous as the location of Thénardiers' inn in Les Misérables. It has made the headlines due to troubles in its social estate called "les Bosquets".
Points of interest
||This section requires expansion with: more sites. (March 2015)
Montfermeil at one time had the head office of Titus Software.
Montfermeil is served by two stations of the Paris Métro, RER, or suburban rail network. The closest stations are Villemomble-Le Raincy- Montfermeil and Gagny-Le Chénay.
Notable people from Montfermeil
- Samba Diakité, footballer
- Abdoul Diakite, footballer
- Larrys Mabiala, footballer
- Christopher Maboulou, footballer
- Kamulete Makiese, footballer
- Kevynn Nyokas, handball player
- Olivier Nyokas, handball player
- Listner Pierre-Louis, footballer
- Johnny Placide, footballer
- Mamadou Samassa, footballer
- Joel Sami, footballer
- ^ "Profie." Titus Games. 30 June 1998. Retrieved on 4 September 2012. "310 Avenue Daniel Perdrige, 93370 Montfermeil."