From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Montgomery "Monty" Meigs)
Montgomery Meigs may refer to:
- Montgomery C. Meigs (1816–1892), Quartermaster General of the U.S. Army during the American Civil War
- Montgomery C. Meigs, Jr. (1847-1931), civil engineer
- Montgomery Cunningham Meigs (1919–1944), World War II Lieutenant Colonel tank commander, father of Montgomery Meigs (born 1945)
- Montgomery Meigs (born 1945), retired U.S. Army General who served in Vietnam War, the Gulf War, and Bosnian War
- USAT Meigs, a U.S. Army transport ship sunk early in World War II
- USS General M. C. Meigs, a U.S. Navy transport ship in World War II
- Montgomery Meigs Taylor (1869–1952), admiral during the Spanish–American War, grandson of the Civil War leader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montgomery Meigs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.