Monthly active users
Monthly Active Users (MAU) is one of the ways to measure the success rate of online social games and social networking services. Typically, metrics are measured by counting the number of unique users during a specific measurement period, such as within the previous 30 days.
- "The Facebook".
- ""Internet Terms & Jargon: What is the definition of "Monthly Active Users" for a web app?"".
- "Free Internet Dictionary by Farlex: MAU".
- "Application Insights: How Exactly is MAU Calculated?".
- "Facebook Amends Its Monthly Active User Algorithm".
- "Breaking: Facebook Changes Reporting to Monthly Active Users".
- "Facebook’s $5 Billion IPO, By The Numbers [CHARTS]".
- "How Facebook Calculates Active Users For Pages".
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This statistics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|