Monthly active users
Monthly active users (MAU) is one of the ways to measure the success rate of online social games, social networking services and, increasingly mobile apps. Typically, metrics are measured by counting the number of unique users during a specific measurement period, such as within the previous 30 days.
- List of virtual communities with more than 100 million active users
- List of most-played video games by player count
- List of most-played mobile games by player count
- "The Facebook".
- ""Internet Terms & Jargon: What is the definition of "Monthly Active Users" for a web app?"".
- "Free Internet Dictionary by Farlex: MAU".
- "Application Insights: How Exactly is MAU Calculated?".
- "Facebook Amends Its Monthly Active User Algorithm".
- "Breaking: Facebook Changes Reporting to Monthly Active Users".
- "Facebook's $5 Billion IPO, By The Numbers [CHARTS]".
- "How Facebook Calculates Active Users For Pages".
- "How to Measure Mobile App Retention".
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|