From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montiijo can refer to:
- Montijo, Panama populated place in Veraguas Province
- Montijo District, a district in Veraguas Province
- Montijo, Portugal, a municipality in the district of Setúbal
- Montijo (parish), a civil parish in the municipality of Montijo
- Eugénie de Montijo, wife of Napoleon III
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.