Poliez-le-Grand town hall
|• Total||15.1 km2 (5.8 sq mi)|
|Population (Dec 2015)|
|• Density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|Surrounded by||Fey, Villars-le-Terroir|
Profile (French), SFSO statistics
Dommartin is first mentioned in 908 as Domno Martino villa. Naz is first mentioned around 1200 as Nars. Poliez-le-Grand is first mentioned around 1160-79 as Poleto. In 1225 it was mentioned as Pollie lo Grant. Sugnens is first mentioned in 1177 as Sugnens.
Montilliez has an area, as of 2009[update], of 15.07 square kilometers (5.82 sq mi). Of this area, 10.13 km2 (3.91 sq mi) or 67.2% is used for agricultural purposes, while 3.72 km2 (1.44 sq mi) or 24.7% is forested. Of the rest of the land, 1.05 km2 (0.41 sq mi) or 7.0% is settled (buildings or roads).
- Swiss Federal Statistical Office - STAT-TAB, online database – Ständige und nichtständige Wohnbevölkerung nach institutionellen Gliederungen, Geburtsort und Staatsangehörigkeit (German) accessed 30 August 2016
- Amtliches Gemeindeverzeichnis der Schweiz published by the Swiss Federal Statistical Office (German) accessed 17 February 2011
- Dommartin in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Naz in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Poliez-le-Grand in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Sugnens in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Swiss Federal Statistical Office-Land Use Statistics 2009 data (German) accessed 25 March 2010
- Federal Statistical Office STAT-TAB Bevölkerungsentwicklung nach Region, 1850-2000 (German) accessed 29 January 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Montilliez.|