From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montreal River may refer to:
- In Canada
- Montreal River (Algoma–Sudbury, Ontario), a tributary of Lake Superior
- Montreal River (Timiskaming District), a tributary of the Ottawa River
- Montreal River (Saskatchewan)
- In the United States
- Montreal River (Michigan), a river in the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan in the United States
- Montreal River (Wisconsin–Michigan), along the Wisconsin-Michigan border in the United States
- Montreal River, Ontario, also known as Montreal River Harbour, a community in Algoma District, Ontario, Canada, at the mouth of the Montreal River
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.