|Based in||Montreal, Quebec|
|Stadium||Percival Molson Memorial Stadium|
|Colours||Blue, orange, and white|
|Owner||Jean-Levy Champagne, Patrick Gratton, Christian Mathieu, Jean-Phillippe Riopel, Manuel Herreras, Éric Desrosiers, Marie-France Denoncourt, Audrey Ayotte|
|Head coach||Caroline Cadotte|
The Montreal Royal is a professional ultimate franchise based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. They are members of the Eastern Division of the American Ultimate Disc League (AUDL). The team was the second Canadian franchise to join the AUDL, after the Toronto Rush. The Royal play their home games at Claude-Robillard Sports Complex in Montreal, Quebec. They played their inaugural game on April 19, 2014, where they hosted the Toronto Rush and lost by a score of 22-14. In this game, the Royal broke the AUDL attendance record previously held by the Rush with more than 3,000 fans. The team name has several references: a spring Association de Ultimate de Montréal league team called Royal that the co-owners play on, the Montreal hill Mount Royal, and a nod to the former minor league professional baseball team Montreal Royals.
- "The Owners « Royal de Montréal". Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "Royal de Montréal". Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "The AUDL « Royal de Montréal". Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "AUDL 2014 Full Schedule". Archived from the original on August 10, 2015. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "FINAL RUSH HOME GAME – Let's Beat Our Own Record". Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- Caitlin Cieslik-Miskimen; Adam Ruffner (September 18, 2014). "Catching up with Commissioner Gordon". Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "Logo « Royal de Montréal". Retrieved October 6, 2014.