This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Montserrat Vayreda i Trullol (1924-2006) was a Catalan poet.
Descendant to a family of Catalan artists, she was granddaughter of a recognised botanic, Estanislau Vayreda. Influenced by maternal grandfather, a poet Sebastià Trullol, she tried her hand in poetry herself. Following her literary debut in 1955 she was gaining recognition, publishing also in local periodicals and active in various Catalan cultural initiatives. In 1999 she received Creu de Sant Jordi.
- Entre el temps i l'eternitat (1955)
- Ofrena de Nadal (1965)
- Un color per cada amic (1977)
- Afirmo l'esperança (1980)
- Joan Sibecas (1979)
- Joaquim Vayreda (1982),
- Els pobles de l'Alt Empordà (1984–89)
- L'Empordà màgic (l'Alt Empordà) (1987)
- La màgia del Baix Empordà (1991)