|No. of Townships||4|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+6.30)|
Monywa District (Burmese: မုံရွာခရိုင်) (formerly Lower Chindwin District)  is an administrative district in southern Sagaing Division, Burma (Myanmar). Its administrative center is the city of Monywa.
Monywa District consists of the following townships:
Monywa District also consisted of the following townships, which formed to become Yinmabin District:
Also, it had a township that has recently annexed into Shwebo District:
Monywa District is bordered by:
- Burma Gazetteer : Lower Chindwin district, Upper Burma. Office of the Superintendent, Government Printing, Burma. 1912. Retrieved 2016-08-12.
- "Lower Chindwin District". geoview.info. Retrieved 2016-08-12.
- "Burma: Second-Order Administrative Divisions (Districts)" The Permanent Committee of Geographic Names (PCGN), United Kingdom, from Internet Archive
- "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). "Chindwin, Upper and Lower". Encyclopædia Britannica. 6 (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press. p. 232.
|This Monywa District location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|