This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Resting place||Toronto, Ontario|
|Occupation||Programmer, Flash and ActionScript expert|
|Notable works||Essential ActionScript 3.0 (2007), Essential ActionScript 2.0 (2004), ActionScript: The Definitive Guide (2001)|
Moock studied at the Literature Department of the University of Waterloo, Canada. Colin worked as a webmaster for SoftQuad, Inc. (until 1997). For the next four years, he worked at the Canadian interactive Agency ICE, Inc. Moock has developed interactive applications for Sony, HP, Procter & Gamble and other brands.
Moock is also an advocate of the multiuser technology applications (what he called 'the Multiuser Era'). He is one of the creators of the Union project — a development platform for such applications.
- 2001. ActionScript: The Definitive Guide. O'Reilly.
- 2002. ActionScript for Flash MX: The Definitive Guide. O'Reilly.
- 2003. ActionScript for Flash MX Pocket Reference. O'Reilly.
- 2004. Essential ActionScript 2.0. O'Reilly.
- 2007. Essential ActionScript 3.0. O'Reilly.