From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mood or moods in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mood may refer to:
- Mood (psychology), a relatively long lasting emotional state
- Grammatical mood, one of a set of morphologically distinctive forms that are used to signal modality
- Mood (literature), the affective setting of a piece of literature
- Robert Mood (born 1958), Norwegian general
- Mood (band), hip hop artists
- Moods (Barbara Mandrell album), 1978
- Moods (Mal Waldron album), 1978
- Moods (Neil Diamond album), 1972
- Moods (The Three Sounds album), 1960
- Moods (Monday Michiru album), 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.