Mooloolah Valley, Queensland
|Population||3,321 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
It is situated north of Landsborough on the main railway line from Brisbane with regular services southbound to Brisbane and northbound to Nambour and Gympie from Mooloolah railway station. The Mooloolah River forms part of the eastern boundary.
Mooloolah has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- 1.5 km south of Mooloolah township: Dularcha Railway Tunnel
- Maddock Park, Mooloolah Connection Road: Ewen Maddock House Site
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Mooloolah Valley (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Dularcha Railway Tunnel (entry 601522)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Ewen Maddock House Site" (PDF). Sunshine Coast Region Heritage Register. Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Libraries: Mobile timetable". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|