From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moomin may refer to:
- The Moomins or Moomintrolls, characters in a series of books by Finnish author Tove Jansson, which she created in the 1940s
- Moomin, a short form of the name of the main Moomin character, Moomintroll
- The Moomins (TV series), a 1970s stop motion version broadcast in the UK
- Moomin (1990s TV series), a sequel to the first 1990s anime version, in English named Moomin
- Moomin World, a theme park in Finland based on the Moomin franchise
- Moomin (singer), a Japanese reggae-style pop artist
- Mu'min, Arabic word for faithful Muslims
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.